Sunday, October 12, 2008

I H A T E Ants!

Isn't it supposed to be fall or something? What is with all of this ant business? Mr. Blog and I were up till midnight scrubbing down every counter in our kitchen and then when we turned around they were coming out of cracks and stuff. We scrub the floors they switch to the counter, we scrub the counter they switch to the floor. I mean seriously there is no food in any room but the kitchen. It is crazy. We bought traps from Home Depot but I guess they are not enough. They worked last year :/. I guess we have created super ants with a high immunity or something. I should have known it was gonna be bad when this summer I couldn't even step into the backyard without seeing ants trailing up and down my stocks of corn, bell peppers, and tomatoes. Ugh. I finally had enough when I decided to make myself breakfast this morning only to be welcomed by the resurgent army. I called in an order to Farmer Boys and went to my moms to get a referral coupon. Did I mention I hate them? If you don't hear from me again it might be because they carried me away.




Note to ants: You belong outside and not inside. That way I don't have to call the Orkin man at the tune of $105 to come and show you the way out!

No comments: