Friday, June 26, 2009

!!!

Royce is almost a month old! He'll actually be one month old next week. I can't believe it. Where did the time go? Stupid mom (me), I actually thought he was one month old this week. I thought once he hit 4 weeks he was considered one month. I guess it's at the 5 week mark. It will be so weird to refer to him in months and not so much weeks. There is so much he can do now, I can't wait to see what the future holds. One thing he has been doing since oh about day 3, is trying to hold his head up on his own. His dad, me, and the rest of the family were amazed with his range of movement. I almost cried, but not tears of joy. I thought- he's trying to leave me and grow up too fast and he just got here. He's not supposed to be doing that yet! On a side note, when you pick him up he also tries to push off on you and jump up and down. Today we let him try tummy time on his Boppy and he did a pretty good job. He didn't cry and neither did I ;)



Starting out



Okay, what do I do next?



*This is kinda fun*



I'm outta here!



Foiled again...

4 comments:

Angie Eats Peace said...

What a cutie and so much gorgeous hair!

IzzysMa said...

he is so cute and so expressive

Growing Up Cameron said...

Aakk! I can't get over how CU-TE he is!

Crawl to Auntie Brandy. I have lots of fun toys to play with...

Becki said...

What a strong guy! I still think he looks alot like you :)