Saturday, December 22, 2007

I want to go to Never Never Land!

Okay, Disneyland on Sunday or grocery shopping on Sunday. That is the question that I am facing right now. I am sure that we all have faced the dilemma of taking care of our responsibilities or tossing care to the wind. The thing about it is vacation just started and --I wanna go to Disneyland!!! The thought of spending hours scouring aisles and being hit by carts seems way less then appealing to me then singing "Yo-Ho-Yo-Ho a Pirates Life For Me!" as a boat lazily drifts along a fake sea. When is the point that we grow up? When do our responsibilities overshadow our desires? Will it all come to a head this Sunday??????Will we be living off soup and Top Ramen for a week?

A Previous Disney Trip:
Autotopia


It's the happiest place on earth!







Here we go!