Monday, December 17, 2007

I Must Confess

Hi All!

It's been awhile since I have posted. Well it is the holiday season and you know how that is. The other reason I have not posted is because I have become a total WOW head. WOW=World of Warcraft. Yes, I know there are usually WOW widows but I actually play right along Mr. Blog. Sometimes we even *gasp* fight for computer time. Well, not actually fight, more like beg/bargain. Such as "I will cook dinner if I can go on" or "I will be on 1 hour tops ....promise."

My interest at first was because of Mr. Blog and was limited to asking him if he would get off the computer and spend time with me, complete chores etc. One day I decided to see what this game was all about. This game that he could be wrapped in for hours only breaking for the bathroom or food. This game that took so much of his time and energy. A character was created and 59 levels later I am hoooooooooked. It reminds me of Legend of Zelda from my Nintendo years. No, not Wii or Nintendo 64. Early 90's Nintendo where you used those disks that resembled 8 tracks . I am so good even Mr. Blog can't believe it. Okay, I digress. I am sorry that I have left you hanging. I will be back with more posts!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Finally a post! :) My BIL plays that game. I refuse to be a part of it! ;) Beat the blogs butt!