Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm in my 3rd Trimester today!

Yay! I can't believe how fast my pregnancy is going with less then 100 days to go. Its seems like I just took a test! In other news, I saw the baby move my stomach about 3 days ago. I was sitting on the couch and felt him, and happened to look down,the whole left side of my belly was moving like jello. I blinked a couple times in disbelief and looked back down, but no, what I saw was definitely movement. He is making his presence known. I called G down so he could see it too. The baby will even respond to voices and start kicking me if there is too much noise ,as he did last night when we went to dinner at Lucille's.

2 comments:

kim said...

That FLEW by! Congrats on getting to the 3rd Tri!

Brandy said...

Aww I miss feeling those kicks.

Time is flying by girlie!