Monday, February 16, 2009

More Nursery News

The crib is up and the mattress is ordered and on its way. The baby's room is coming along! We need to work on the decoration end of it, but as far as the furniture goes I'm very satisfied. The crib has sort of a chemically smell so I'm glad that it has time to air out.



As you can see, I picked up a few more outfits for the baby ;)

In other news, I strained my calf muscle getting out of bed the other day. How embarrassing! Everyone has said its normal and that it's happening b/c my ligaments are stretching, but I feel so funny limping arond and looking like a war hero, only to say it happened b/c I stretched my legs before I got out of bed. I'm so glad we had a 3-day weekend b/c I spent Sunday mostly up stairs, not walking on it, and with a heating pad. :/

1 comment:

Angie Eats Peace said...

Aw. I hope your calf feels better soon!